Our training programmes for colleagues working in the health and social sectors or for the police and other authorities are designed to sensitise them to the consequences of sexual violence so that they can offer competent and sensitive support to women who have experienced violence.
- The acute and long-term consequences of sexual violence / trauma
- The process of overcoming such experiences
- Professional support available during the various phases of overcoming a traumatic experience
- Chances offered by a helpful relationship
- The emotional effect of acts of violence on counsellors
- Dealing with prejudices about rape
We also continue to offer information events for teachers, pupils and students.